BackgroundGet ready for fast, futuristic racing as you strap yourself into a supersonic flying craft and take on the competition. On the track and through the streets, race against a variety of characters, each with their own personality, racing style, and friends or foes. Fly around the track at breathtaking speeds of 1,000 mph in single player and multiplayer action, including split screen, and system link.
GameplayPowerdrome is racing in its purest, most distilled form: no weapons, no gimmicks - nothing but raw-power versus sublime control. This futuristic racer offers no frills racing to the end.
- Unique competitors - From decommissioned war droids to spoiled rich kids, interplanetary playboys to robot political activists, each opponent has their own attitude and style.
- Take it to the streets - Take your supersonic blade off the track and challenge an opponent to a one on one illegal race on city streets filled with ramps, tunnels, obstacles, and more.
- Develop your driving skills, learn new tricks, and continue to shave seconds off your best times as your experience evolves.
- Mulitplayer - Once you have honed your skills, race against your friends and find out how good you really are.
- Realistic damage - Panels buckle or are wrenched off, hydraulics will malfunction, smoke will plume fromt the blades, and you'll have to avoid debris that falls off other craf