Background18 years after the events of the original Phantasy Star you play as 17-year old Isan Webber, an aspiring member of the so-called Guardians. Along with his supervisor Karen Ela you will have to fight an unknown invading force.
- A full-featured single-player campaign spanning more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Three different planets to explore.
- A strong ensemble joins Ethan on his journey; each character has their own unique skill set to bring into battle.
- Controllable vehicles make transportation easier and more fun.
- More than 20 dungeons in the single-player adventure.
- A giant game world that will evolve with new content online over the course of several years.
Official URLOfficial Site
- chapter 12 Jul 15
- beating vol brothers Mar 4
- Kubara Wood Feb 23
- us version AR Max codes for psu, do they actually exist??? Sep 11
Dragonstar748 and 10 others played Phantasy Star Universe
JusticarSeth and 38 others own Phantasy Star Universe
Those who played the online Phantasy Star games, particularly since the Dreamcast era are in for a sad day, at... posted Jan 26, 10 4:33am
- Genre: Massively Multiplayer RPG (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Sonic Team
- Publisher: Sega
Released North America Oct 24, 2006 Europe Nov 24, 2006 Japan Oct 1, 2006 Australia Nov 30, 2006
- Phantasy Star Universe
- Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution
- Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II