BackgroundOnimusha Buraiden is an Onimusha beat 'em up spin-off. The game supports up to four players and is truly 3D, allowing you to fight on different levels within a single arena. Many of the old Onimusha characters are featured, including Akechi Samanosuke, Yagyu Jubei, Kaede, Oyu and even Genma characters.
- Play as one of 12 characters from the Onimusha universe.
- Also features several secret characters, including some boss creatures from the Onimusha series, and Capcom icon Megaman.
- 4 person multiplayer with a MultiTap.
- Features another first for the Onimusha series with full 3D polygonal backgrounds.
- Runs at 60fps with stunning lighting effects when performaing magic attacks.
- Combines Onimusha's characteristic fighting system of blocks, parries, critical hits and magic attacks.
Official URLOfficial Site
solidfranz and 17 others own Onimusha Blade Warriors
KobyKody and 4 others played Onimusha Blade Warriors
There was a time when word of Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami making a survival action game featuring... posted Oct 19, 10 7:51pm
This game is basically Dynasty Warriors in 2D. It's more of a beatem...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Mar 23, 2004
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (4)
- Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
- Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
- Onimusha Blade Warriors
- Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny
- Onimusha Warlords