There was a time when word of Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami making a survival action game featuring... posted Oct 19, 10 7:51pm
OK, this games doesn't start out well, the new character seems 'odd' because he is so...
this game is really cool!! though it take a short time to beat that doesnt mean you...
BackgroundOnimusha 2 begins 13 years after the events portrayed in Onimusha: Warlords and once again blends actual historical accounts of 16th century Feudal Japan with fictional characters and storyline. Following a brutal attack on a village by the infamous warlord Nobunaga, players take control of Yagyu Jubei, a young warrior and master of the Yagyu Shinkage sword fighting style, who seeks to exact revenge on Nobunaga.
In a revolutionary use of talent, Onimusha 2 effectively 'brings to life' the late Japanese actor, Yusaku Matsuda as Yagyu Jubei. Matsuda will be best known to European audiences for his role in the 1989 film Black Rain where he co-starred alongside Michael Douglas.
A host of other entertainment professionals with expertise in writing, special effects and motion capture lend their talents to the project including famed Japanese film director, Keita Amemiya, whose character designs add cinematic realism to the world of Onimusha 2.
- Play as a new hero Jubei Yagyu or one of four sub-characters in unique sub-routes.
- Introduces an all new RPG element to the Onimusha series with a gift exchange system. Make friends and receive help in key battles in return.
- Features 3 extra minigames; Team Oni, Man in Black, and Puzzle Illusion Dream Dimension.
- Features 5 difficulty modes; easy, normal, hard, strongest equipment and Issen mode.
- Features famous Japanese actor Yusaku Matsuda as the hero Jubei.
- State of the art CGi movies and haracter animation.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Onimusha 3: Demon Siege (2006)
- Onimusha 3: Demon Siege (2004)
- Onimusha Blade Warriors (2004)
- Onimusha Warlords (2001)
- Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (2006)
- Onimusha Tactics (2003)