BackgroundTales speak of an ancient land where creatures the size of mountains, roam the majestic landscape. Bound to the land, these creatures hold a key to a mystical power of revival - a power you must obtain to waken a loved one.
Shadow of the Colossus is a majestic journey through ancient lands to seek out and destroy gigantic mythical beasts. With your trusty horse at your side, explore the spacious lands and unearth each Colossi. Armed with your wits, a sword and a bow, use cunning and strategy to topple each behemoth.
- An artistic masterpiece developed by the critically acclaimed game developers of ICO.
- Journey across picturesque landscapes and unearth the ferocious beauty of the Colossi.
- Combat each Colossi with great skill and resourcefulness of a magical sword and sturdy bow & arrow.
- Overcome a variety of terrain challenges placing great emphasis on pure exploration.
- Travel on horseback across seamless miles of an ancient land.
- An emotional storyline told thru the direction of a unique visual style and innovative gameplay.
- Exclusively for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system.
Official URLOfficial Site
Sony has released a patch that makes ICO HD, the God of War Collection and Shadow of the Colossus HD playable on... posted Sep 06, 12 2:13am
Sony's in-house Japanese development scene took another blow today as Kenji Kaido, the producer behind critically... posted Aug 27, 12 11:23am
Tired of the rumors yet? We sure are. At long last, we can confirm the classics Ico and Shadow of the Colossus... posted Sep 15, 10 2:07pm
"Tales speak of a distant place where creatures the size of mountains roam free. Bound...
Shadow of the Colossus has been hailed as one of the most engaging games of all time,...
Ever since the Internet got word of a Shadow of the Colossus movie, gamers have been beside themselves over the... posted Apr 09, 09 6:32pm
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Developer: SCEI
- Publisher: SCEI
Released North America Oct 18, 2005 Europe Feb 17, 2006 Japan Oct 27, 2005 Australia Feb 16, 2006