BackgroundNHL 08 gave you true offensive prowess with the Skill Stick, and this year players are given the power to stop it. Block passing lanes with 360ï¿½ control of your stick or kill an opponent's one timer game by lifting their stick just before they receive a pass.
- Be A Pro: Starts your career off in the ranks of the AHL and challenges you to become one of the best in the NHL. Your very own hockey card will mark your progress, from your rookie beginnings to a potentially legendary ending.
- Create-A-Play Breakouts: The ice is your canvas and it's up to you to paint a winning strategy in both online and offline play. Create breakout plays from your own zone or set up behind your net and tell your right winger to look for the flip dump from the defenseman
- NHL 94 Controls: Hit, pass, shoot, and score using the simplified two-button control system featured in NHL 94. Now even players new to the game can challenge the best of the best.
- One-handed Dekes: NHL 09 adds another weapon to you offensive arsenal - the one handed deke. When you are skating in on a breakaway tap the puck to one hand and tuck the puck behind a sprawling goalie for the ultimate finish.
- Check Hard and Fight: An All-new physics-based checking and fighting engine featuring more than 300 new animations brings a higher-level of intensity to the game. Watch players reach for the ice to soften their fall or simply get laid out on their back when you catch them with their head down in open ice. Circle your opponent, grab his jersey and settle a mid-game score.
Official URLOfficial Site
- nhl 09 for ps2 ? Nov 11
EA's Madden NFL 12 barely missed the NPD boat back in August on account of its release being delayed until after... posted Oct 14, 11 12:47pm