BackgroundNHL 2002 features 6 different modes, a new Breakaway Cam, an enhanced Create-A-Player, and 'EA GameStory' which tracks events from the game then puts a compelling story together with cinematics, replays, overlays, commentary, and more.
- New Breakaway Cam: Be the hero fo the most exciting play in hockey.
- NHL Cards: Showoff crazy skills and dazzling moves to earn cards for boosts, cheats, and other cool stuff.
- EA GameStory: A whole new direction - follow the game's story in cinematic and audible detail.
- New Create-a-Player: Upload custom jerseys or put yourself in the game with an array of hair styles and facial features.
- Emotion Meter: Pump up the home crowd or quiet the thronging masses - either way your team will respond!
- Presicision Animation: Totally new animations allow players to reach for passes, kick the puck up to the stick, or fire off exquisite saucer passes.
- Custom Tunes: Download cool MP3s or WAV files into NHL 2002
the game is amazing. it looks and sounds fantastic. the only awful feature is the...
I hope the next one they come out with will be able to go online so you can have a...
this game is amazing I don't know how you guys do it but you seem to out do your selfs...
Wa, for a nhl game this takes the cake(till2003 comes out). A good all rounded game w/...
Ever since they changed the rules to protect the goalie more (In real hockey) -...
GRAPHICS: This year EA improved immenensely on player model graphics. Last year is...
- Genre: Hockey (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 25, 2001
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2 max)