BackgroundAcclaim Studios Austin has taken back the responsibility of expanding this series. Besides obvious improvements to the graphics Quarterback Challenge Mode has been reintroduced. Also a customizable defensive play-call system has been developed.
- Return of the NFL Quarterback Challenge mode, featuring 4 head-to-head events: Speed and Mobility, Accuracy, Long Distance Throw and Read & Recognition.
- Play as active or retired Quarterbacks in Challenge Mode or create your own QB.
- Unlock retired greats like John Elway, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Jim Kelly and Phil Simms by winning QB Challenge events and adding them to your team rosters.
- All 31 NFL clubs and over 1500 NFL players.
- All 31 NFL stadiums beautifully rendered with animated crowds and real time field deterioration.
- Play by Play from Kevin Harlan and color calls from Bill Maas.
- TV style presentation for tight gameplay and player close-ups.
- Player models feature blinking eyes, jaw motions, facial expressions and removable helmets.
- Over 1500 all new motion captured animations like wrap tackles and player celebrations.
- Real life player face textures for over 350 star players.
- Sideline action features players and coaches interacting.
- Player injuries, penalties and weather conditions affect season play and individual player performance.
- 5 modes of play: Season, Exhibition,Challenge Mode, Playoffs, and Pro Bowl
HullCityTiger33 and 1 others own NFL Quarterback Club 2002
hotshotlover05 played NFL Quarterback Club 2002
- Genre: Football (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Acclaim
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Sep 6, 2001