BackgroundNFL GameDay 2003 takes the franchise to the next level with new tackles and big hits, allowing you to blast the ball loose from ball carriers and receivers on perfect hits. Big hits with fumble recoveries can swing the game momentum in your favor, and Total Control Passing let's you lead or underthrow your receiver in any direction based on the defensive pass coverage. Control all of the action and make the play with NFL GameDay 2003.
- New Online Mode: Challenge an opponent from anywhere in the country. Create your own buddy list and chat online while battling out on the gridiron. "AWOL" mode means a computer will take over for an unattended controller during an online matchup.
- Ultra Realistic Gameplay: New, 60 frames per second gameplay puts the power and athleticism of the NFL in the palm of your hand. Feel the most responsive control over extremely detailed and fluid animations including 200 new tackles, catches and blocks. Over 70 new "break tackle" animations mean the outcome of each and every play will be different to ensure the highest replay value ever. Revamped catching, blocking and passing systems put you on the field and simulate the action of a real NFL game. Put any offensive skilled player in motion with the press of a button to keep the defense guessing.
- Amazing Player Models: New high resolution player models recreate the NFL player in intricate detail. All new textures and lighting make sure your favorite player jumps off your TV screen like never before. 180 new player faces allows you to see players to not only celebrate, but tell their opponent how they just beat them for the game winning touchdown.
- Unparalleled TV Style Presentation: Listen to a revolutionary, three-man booth complete with commentary from a sideline reporter. Broadcasting legend Dick Enberg and Hall of Fame quarterback Dan Fouts are joined by Ian Eagle for the first ever three-man booth in a sports video game. New stadium fly-Ins feature players during their pregame warm-ups. This includes quarterbacks throwing the ball, players stretching and doing windsprints, punters punting the ball and much more. The camera will focus on a key player warming up and give critical season statistics for that player at the same time.
Official URLOfficial Site
The_Death_of_Winter and 2 others own NFL GameDay 2003
Nov 25, 02 5:00pm
Although realistic they over exagerate on the big plays and playmakers. Also you have...
- Genre: Football (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 13, 2002