BackgroundVisual Concept's NFL series makes its debut on the PS2. You'll get updated rosters, stadiums and team uniforms for the NFL 2001 season. The entire play system has been re-worked, and each team's playbook sports more plays. Player models have been redone as well, with more animations to cover a variety of situations. Play head-to-head with up to 8 people worldwide thanks to the online connectivity.
GameplayCreated by the team that owns the genre on Dreamcast, NFL 2K2 for the PlayStation 2 computer entertainment system combines the superior gameplay of its predecessors with brilliant graphics and broadcast-quality presentation possible only on today's most sophisticated interactive entertainment systems. On the field, the offense is juiced with true-to-life QB logic and an advanced passing/catching system that redefines receiver intelligence. On the sidelines and in the booth, the authenticity of an NFL contest shines through with detailed player faces, TV-style camera work and color commentary. Complete with updated rosters and stadiums for the 2001 season, prepare to generate the power of the NFL in 2K2!
- Online console gameplay - Play head-to-head with up to eight people nationwide.
- Updated online functionality allows gamers to track their wins/losses to see how they rank among gamers online!
- True-to-life quarterback logic - QBs act like they do in the pros!
- Enhanced passing and catching system - Pass play timing and execution is more intelligent and accurate than ever before.
- New player models with extreme detail - You'll recognize all your favorite players!
- More player animations - New QB rollouts, improved RB spinning and stiff-arm moves, better grasping and tackling on D, and realistic stumbling for all players.
- All new commentary - With more lines of dialogue than any NFL video game.
- Updated rosters, stadiums, and team uniforms for the 2001 season.
NFL2K2 is a decent Football simulator complete with all your favorite NFL teams...