BackgroundThe Darkest Faerie has escaped from her watery prison and all of Neopia is in peril! Only the courage of two young heroes can stand against her awesome armies of evil minions and free the world Neopia from her dark influence. You will embark on an adventure in the fantastic land of Meridell, defending its castles and delving into it's dungeons. For the first time, the world of Neopets comes to life to create a beautiful and rich 3D experience that includes many of your favorite Neopets characters!
- Play as Tormund- a knight in the making, or Roberta- a princess and sorcerer apprentice. Switch between the two characters to take advantage of their unique abilities.
- Huge seamless enviornments ready for exploring, with magnificent castles, rugged steppes, swamps, ancient dungeons, overgrown forests, floating palaces, ghost infested ruins and much, much more.
- Equip your chracters with swords, wands, shields and armor and use them to defend against the powers of the Darkest Faerie and her minions.
- Unique "Mote Magic" system allows players to customize both attacks and defense with items found in the world.
- Explore over 60 areas with 100s of NPCs
blahguyzim and 9 others played Neopets: The Darkest Faerie
blahguyzim and 38 others own Neopets: The Darkest Faerie
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Idol Minds
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Nov 15, 2005