BackgroundMarch Madness is back for its 2005 season for college basketball. This new version will include more than 320 real-life Division I basketball teams, dozens of school fight songs, student-section chants, and mascots. In addtion, March Madness 2005 will be the availability of classic college teams, such as Michael Jordan's 1982 North Carolina squad, Chris Webber and Jalen Rose's "Fab Five" Michigan team of 1989, and more. Your goal is to get through the madness to be the top basketball team.
- Floor General System: Featuring an interactive on-screen play-calling system, scouting report videos from top college coaches, and an innovative new timeout menu, the all-new
- Floor General System delivers the definitive strategic experience. As the floor general, call plays that break down your opponent and strategically propel your team to the top.
- Need to talk things over in the huddle? With the Floor General System, calling timeouts and managing the clock can be the key to victory. Make substitutions, call plays, or consult Ask the Coach videos for timely insights for the game's top tacticians -- all in the new timeout menu that puts everything right at your fingertips.
- Pontiac College Classics: Recreate many of college basketball's most memorable games and moments with the greatest teams of all-time in the all-new College Classics mode. From
- North Carolina in 1982 to the 1981 Indiana Hoosiers, replay classic games and historic scenarios to unlock your favorite teams from the past. Unlockable old-school jerseys and shoes help customize your experience.
- Build a Dynasty: With an incredibly deep and revamped EA SPORTS Dynasty Mode, build a powerhouse and run your program for up to 30 years. A new in-season recruiting model puts a premium on signing EA SPORTS All-Americans and the rest of the nation's top high prep talent.
- Use your PDA to stay updated with important news, team information, and announcements, and play your way into the EA SPORTS Top 25 by customizing your schedule as you battle for your ticket to the Big Dance. If you have what it takes to run a dynasty, your all-new campus Hall of Fame and Bookstore will be packed with memorabilia.
- School Spirit: Replete with new authentic fight songs, student-section crowd chants, mascots, cheerleaders, and Stadium Pulse, NCAA March Madness 2005 continues to deliver the sights and sounds that give college basketball its unique flavor. If you think you're cool under pressure, try draining a jumper in college basketball's most hostile environments, as the arena rumbles with controller vibration and shaking cameras.
- EA SPORTS Freestyle Control: The EA SPORTS Freestyle Control continues to revolutionize the way simulation basketball is played, and it's better than ever in NCAA March Madness 2005. New user-controlled put-back, tip-in, and rebound technologies reward hard work on the glass, while more control over shot blocking brings teamwork on defense to a new level.
- Ball Against the Nation: EA SPORTS Online for the PlayStation 2* console and now for Xbox Live allows users to play online against opponents from around the country. An online lobby area allows gamers to meet, greet, chat, set up tournaments, download roster updates, and play NCAA March Madness 2005 head to head. Make it to the top, and then try to maintain your place as the best gamer—any time, any place.
Official URLOfficial Site
ArcAngel7459 and 7 others own NCAA March Madness 2005
WesBevels played NCAA March Madness 2005
- Genre: Basketball (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 15, 2004
- NCAA March Madness 2006
- NCAA March Madness 2005
- NCAA March Madness 2004
- NCAA March Madness 2003
- NCAA March Madness 2002