BackgroundNCAA March Madness 2004 storms the court with new schools, smoother control, and an incredibly deep Dynasty Mode. Battle through the EA SPORTS Maui Invitational pre-season tournament all the way to the BIG DANCE. The unique, fast-paced college game comes to life with players applying full-court pressure "D", diving on loose balls, and throwing it down big-time. NCAA March Madness 2004 delivers the strategy, emotion, and passion that is college basketball.
- Unprecedented Two-Handed Control: Bust out sweet crossovers, triple threats, post moves, and strip steals with EA SPORTS Freestyle Control.
- Basketball on the Fly: Alter your shot in mid-air to avoid getting blocked, or draw an offensive foul with the Take Charge button.
- NCAA Experience Like No Other: 320 Division I schools, hundreds of crowd chants, fight songs, mascots, and re-created authentic college arenas for an unparalleled college atmosphere.
- Learn From Those Who Know Best: The EA SPORTS Coaches Council, featuring Gary Williams of Maryland, Tom Crean of Marquette, and Billy Donovan of Florida, provide scouting reports for every team.
- 30-Year Dynasty Mode: Recruit top high school players, redshirt incoming players, create your own non-conference schedule to build your own collegiate dynasty for up to 30 seasons.
WesBevels and 1 others own NCAA March Madness 2004
WesBevels played NCAA March Madness 2004
- Genre: Basketball (PS2)
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 17, 2003
- NCAA March Madness 2006
- NCAA March Madness 2005
- NCAA March Madness 2004
- NCAA March Madness 2003
- NCAA March Madness 2002