BackgroundThe NCAA Football series makes its debut on PlayStation2 bringing a new level of graphics and detail to this college football series. Take your team to one of 26 Bowl games and play one of 144 teams: 117 Division 1-A and 27 Division 1-AA. NCAA Football 2002 sports a new game and graphics engine as well as tons of features.
- Gamers can select from any of 117 Division 1-A or 27 1-AA teams.
- The only college football game with Top 25 and the BCS standings.
- Take your team to one of 26 Bowl games, including the National Championship at the Rose Bowl, the Nokia Sugar Bowl, FedEx Orange Bowl and the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl.
- Stunning graphics and realistic game play create an authentic college football atmosphere.
- All-new college-specific animations such as QB options, wrap tackles, fakes, jukes and more.
- Deeper Dynasty Mode for up to 12 players.
A great way to stop opposing offenses!
Use the nickel defense every time and pinch the...
running the option is great, stadiums are very detailed. uniforms of every team make...
Great game overall. A must have for anyone who loves college football. Great realism!
This game is so much fun, it will have you riveted for hours on end. There are so...
5 stars all the way, best game PS2 has put out....except for GT3, but how can you top...
What's the use in creating a player and not being able to have him play for your team,...
NCAA Football 2002 is a great product, which exemplifies in all ways the magnificence...
- Genre: Football (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jul 24, 2001
- NCAA Football 11
- NCAA Football 06
- NCAA Football 2005
- NCAA Football 2004
- NCAA Football 2003
- NCAA Football 2002