BackgroundPut your heart, hustle, and toughness on the line and lead your program to the BCS National Championship Game in NCAA Football 08. With all-new Leadership Control, boost the motivation level of your teammates by taking control and making big plays. Featuring an all-new Campus Legend mode and an even deeper Dynasty Mode, put your coaching prowess and integrity to the ultimate test. With the all-new My Shrine, Home Field Advantage, and exciting new plays like the Statue of Liberty, NCAA Football 08 is everything that's great about college football. What kind of legacy will you leave?
- All-New Leadership Control: Lead by example and control the action on the field as you increase your sphere of influence by improving your players' personal ratings on each big play. Track all your user stats to determine the true king of the gridiron.
- Enhanced Recruiting: Utilize Dynasty Mode's all-new prospect search tool to hone in on incoming players with specific attributes. Make sure you live up to your promises or players could transfer, damaging your coaching integrity rating.
- All-New Campus Legend Mode: Attend practice, learn the playbook, and earn reps as a college freshman while utilizing the simulation engine system to fast-forward through events you're not participating in.
- Relive Your Highlights: Revisit your top accomplishments in My Shrine, your personal Hall of Fame that stores your trophies, custom photos, video highlights and more.
- Save and Share Your Greatest Moments: Create video highlights of your favorite plays and show them off online or download your instant classics to your PC to share with friends.
- Weather Channel Updates - Get real-time weather from the actual locations of your favorite campuses when playing your rivals online.
Dragonstar748 and 3 others played NCAA Football 08
Dragonstar748 and 12 others own NCAA Football 08
- Genre: Football (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jul 17, 2007