BackgroundNCAA Basketball 09 is not just a new name; it introduces a new way to play college basketball that mirrors real life. A new, strategic gameplay feature challenges gamers to replicate their school's style of play, set the tempo and win. Whether your school plays up tempo looking to push the ball in transition, runs a half-court offense that utilizes the clock and limits possessions or features a balanced attack that combines transition offense with set plays, NCAA Basketball 09 rewards the strategic gamer and emphasizes team specific styles of play.
GameplayNCAA Basketball 09 will operate on a new gameplay engine with over 1,000 new animation sequences that deliver a more responsive experience with improved ball physics and more intelligent AI. The new animation system enables gamers to apply pressure defense with new full-court presses and traps. Plus, improved AI and animations enable quicker players to get up and down the floor faster and make better decisions running the lanes and driving to the rim. Animations can be interrupted at any time, enabling you to read and respond to the action on the floor, just like real life.
- Next-level authenticity: An all-new game engine delivers the true-to-life style of play for every Division I team, including authentic team ratings and scouting reports from the creators of the Blue Ribbon™ College Basketball Yearbook.
- Execute your gameplan: Dictate your style of play by selecting pre-game strategies, and use the all-new Game Tempo Meter to know when to alter your settings on the fly.
- Coach feedback system: NCAA coaches provide real-time feedback from the sideline, helping you play at your ideal tempo.
- Become the ultimate champion: 64 of the all-time greatest NCAA college basketball teams are placed into the ultimate bracket, and you decide who takes home the crown.
- The college game jumps to life: The game features more authentic arenas and mascots, plus classic and alternate uniforms, and new in-game commentary and analysis by Dick Vitale, Brad Nessler, and Erin Andrews.
- Online everywhere: Easily search and create matchups with your favorite team's rivals, share game files, and enjoy improved, smoother online play to stay connected like never before.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Sup Feb 22