BackgroundThis year, NBA '08 continues to improve on this next-gen hoops formula by further pushing the graphical envelope as well as adding a host of new features and innovative gameplay functionality.
GameplayTo complement the fast-paced basketball action, NBA '08 introduces an all-new progression system where players earn skill and experience rewards that can be used to thoroughly customize player appearance and play styles. With an upgraded control system that utilizes broader SIXAXIS functionality, gamers can engage in all-new and comprehensive gameplay movement on and off the ball.
- All 30 NBA Teams
- All new mini games such as Horse and Shooting Bricks
- New modes such as fast break, where you run a 3-2 on match up. Another game is called Elimination. You pick a team and try and score six points with each player. When a player scores 6's points he's eliminated. The advantage to getting players eliminated from your team is power ups for the next round.
- Conquest Mode and Own the Court Mode have returned.
- All new season mode where you pick your favorite NBA team and face other NBA teams. New to season mode this year is a feature called Season Status. You need to keep your players happy to maintain a good balance for the team, the better your season status is the better your team will play.
- NBA 08 will feature downloadable content for the PS3 and PSP versions.
- Introduction Fourm Oct 8
IVexp390 and 1 others own NBA 08
- Genre: Basketball (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: SCEA
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Oct 2, 2007