BackgroundNascar Heat 2002 features the 2001 NASCAR Winston Cup season with 19 of the 23 official tracks. Race modes include Single, Season, Race the Pro, Head to Head, or Beat the Heat Challenge. There are full in-game performance telemetry displays and multiple views. Choose from 6 difficulty settings.
GameplayIn Beat the Heat challenges, players can take on all-new racing scenarios that capture all the thrills, drama, and split-second decisions of real race-day moments.
In Race the Pro, players try to outrun the best in the sport by racing against "phantom" cars driven by real NASCAR Winston Cup drivers.
- Compete in Single Races, Season, Beat the Heat, Head to Head and Race the Pro modes.
- Beat the Heat challenges designed and introduced by the top drivers in NASCAR.
- Fastest laps recorded by top NASCAR drivers in Race the Pro.
- Two levels of difficulty: Normal or Expert.
- Photo-realistic graphics.
- Dolby Digital 5.1 sound.
- Special Effects: Lens Flare, Waving Flags, Rotating signs, etc.
- At least 1 - 2 players.
- Realistic car damage, dents, scratches, sparks and collisions.
- 19 real Winston Cup tracks.
- 25 Drivers (additional drivers pending).
- Officially licensed product by NASCAR.
Official URLOfficial Site
EliteRacing343 and 3 others own NASCAR Heat 2002
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Monster Games, Inc.
- Publisher: Hasbro Interactive
Released North America Jun 25, 2001