BackgroundThe control is now in the hands of the player as they attempt to navigate through intense moments with drivers racing inches apart at 200 mph. Push your car to the limit and leave drivers in the dust as all-new effects from screen blurring to camera shaking highlight every detail of the action. Modify your car's handling to your exact specification with a user-friendly sliding scale that makes for ultimate control behind the wheel. Get a NASCAR 101 racing education in a one-on-one tutorial from Kenny Wallace, then select your favorite driver and invest skill points to help him reach the pinnacle of the sport: The NEXTEL Cup Series championship.
- Race the Real Car of Tomorrow: Experience the true physics and handling of NASCAR's newest race car, and unleash new racing strategies to capture the NEXTEL Cup championship.
- Enhanced Visuals: State-of-the-art, next-generation graphics deliver side-by-side racing, complete track layouts, vehicle damage, and wrecks like never before.
- Innovative New Vehicle Telemetry Visor (VTV): Monitor your car's telemetry and position on the track for real-time feedback on your car's handling.
- Advanced Car Tuning: Master all 22 NASCAR-sanctioned tracks by modifying your car's handling to exact specifications with more than 40 comprehensive tuning controls. You can put these setups to the test in Test and Tune mode.
- All-New Career Mode: Complete challenges in an all-new Chase mode to earn exclusive licenses and contracts that unlock unique specialty cars.
- Challenging Mini-Games: Develop your racing skills in adrenaline-pumping mini-games focused on bump drafting, spin recovery, turn apex, and more.
- Expanded Online Play: Prove yourself as the top NASCAR driver by challenging up to 15 other online racers at the same time.
- SIXAXIS Steering Control (PlayStation 3 only): Experience the control needed to run three-wide by mastering the all-new SIXAXIS steering precision controller.
Official URLOfficial Site
HullCityTiger33 and 16 others own NASCAR 08
wulfm4nAk and 1 others played NASCAR 08
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Jul 23, 2007 Europe August 2007
- NASCAR 2005: Chase for the Cup
- NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
- NASCAR Racing 2002 Season
- NASCAR Racing: 1999 Edition