BackgroundBased on the popular Japanese Anime 'Naruto', Naruto: Ultimate Ninja allows players to enter a realm were ninjas are the ultimate power. Use deadly jutsus and fierce ninja techniques to ensure your survival and claim your crown as the number one shinobi.
GameplayWith 14 playable characters, Naruto: Narutimate Hero features a variety of fighting moves, including base, combos, super, and projectile attacks. With "lush" environments playable on two different planes, the game offers four different gameplay modes and a series of in-game collectible items, including trading cards, toys, music, and movies.
- 12 playable characters all from the hit TV and manga series.
- Several levels or training grounds to fight on/in.
- Special weapons such as the kunai to help you fight in battle.
- Various moves and jutsus that your character can use.
- A storyline for each individual character.
Official URLOfficial Site
Crimson Prince and 31 others played Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Crimson Prince and 114 others own Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
So my last attempt at getting an anime themed game didn't quite turn out so well....
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Developer: CyberConnect2
- Publisher: Bandai
Released North America Jun 26, 2006 Europe Nov 30, 2006 Japan Oct 23, 2003 Australia Nov 17, 2006
- Also known as:
- Naruto: Narutimate Hero in Japan
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
- Naruto Shippuden: Shinobi Rumble
- Naruto Shippuden: Naruto vs Sasuke
- Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2
- Naruto: Path of the Ninja
- Naruto: Ninja Council 3