BackgroundMYST III: EXILE introduces a new villain, a bitter man whose home world was destroyed by Sirrus and Achenar, the sons of Atrus and Catherine. Played by Academy Award nominee Brad Dourif, the villain has been hiding on Atrus' Ages, awaiting his chance to gain revenge. The player must track the villain through several surrealistic Ages, navigating puzzles to uncover the truth behind this new adversary.
- Free-look movement system allows players to pan a full 360 at any location, fully immersing them in the world.
- 5 entirely new ages to explore.
- Dramatic storyline extends the Myst mythology by focusing on a pivotal new character.
- Puzzle solving, revealing mystery & intrigue.
- Original soundtrack
- "Directors Cut" enhancements specifically for the Xbox including highly improved visuals, improved sound, and a behind the scenes "making of" movie.
Official URLOfficial Site
binxsbox and 7 others own Myst III: Exile
Developer and publisher Cyan Worlds has licensed the rights to produce a feature film based on the coveted Myst... posted Oct 04, 10 5:32pm
Cherrie_pie played Myst III: Exile
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Developer: Presto Studios
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Sep 22, 2002 Europe Oct 4, 2002 Japan Mar 20, 2003
- Myst V: End of Ages
- Myst IV: Revelation
- Myst: Uru Complete Chronicles
- Uru: Path of the Shell
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
- Myst: Masterpiece Edition
- Myst III: Exile
- Riven: The Sequel to Myst
- Myst Collector's Edition