BackgroundThe 2005 installment of EA Sports' baseball franchise. Includes all features from previous MVP Baseball games (big play control, precision pitching, total swing control) plus the new Create-A-Ballpark feature, Owner Mode, and an expanded minor league system (single-A teams have been added) with added stadiums.
- Own the Plate: Change your position in the box to adjust to where the pitcher is working you, or keep the defense honest with a bunt for a hit.
- Precision Pitching: Paint the corners or send a message with the new Precision Pitch Meter, or catch runners napping with unparalleled pickoff control.
- Enhanced Big Play Control: Make an underhand toss to the pitcher as he sprints to cover first, slide around a tag at home, and make user-controlled stretches and dives. While leading off base, exercise your reflexes by beating pickoff throws with the all-new manual leadoff control.
- Build an Empire: Control every aspect of your organization in all-new Owner Mode. Create your line-up based on player progression during Spring Training, or help build player attributes by competing in a variety of mini-games.
- All-New Create Ballpark: In Owner Mode, build a pitcher's paradise or a hitter's dream. Will you spend your earnings to upgrade your ballpark or to sign that key free agent who could bring you a championship?
- Expanded Minor Leagues: Advanced Single A squads and additional stadiums have been added to round out the list of teams available in the minor league system.
Official URLOfficial Site
imsmart2 played MVP Baseball 2005
The New Era and 6 others own MVP Baseball 2005
By far the best version of the MVP games. Which is also sad in the same since EA...