BackgroundMotoGP 08 is the next installment of the world's premier motorcycle racing championship which features 18 Grand Prix races hosted in 15 countries, across four continents, bringing together the world's top motorcycle manufacturers and an elite crop of riders from every corner of the globe.
GameplayThe intuitive gameplay gives a complete and gratifying game emotion on all the circuits and the new bike setting feature greatly increases the realism in the riding experience, from Full Arcade level to Extreme Simulation.
The Simulation mode aims at capturing the interest of all the bike enthusiasts, those who know their stuff on every single bike settings; Arcade mode leads players to a pick up and play riding challenge, allowing all the non-professionals to have fun and improve their skill by playing.
22 bikes and 22 riders in their Official Teams, ready to challenge you in 6 game modes: Quick Race, Instant Action, Time Attack, Challenges other than Championship and Race Weekend, characterized by 4 different variable weather conditions.
The 2008 outstanding new feature is the hyper-realistic 3D-rendered pit, where technicians and race engineers will help the player to choose among 16 different bike setting options and fine tuning the performance of the motorbike with the use of Telemetry.
- Intuitive Arcade controls complement Intermediate and Simulation handling modes, making this a highly accessible racing experience for all audiences
- Ride as yourself and compete against riders from the world’s premier motorcycling championship
- Challenge three engine classes, including 125cc, 250cc and MotoGP classes
- Selectable CPU AI allows custom matching to skill levels
- Pit your riding skills against players from across the globe in intense online multiplayer modes
- New 2008 season adds both night racing in Qatar and the Indianapolis circuit
- online play May 1
- Genre: Motorcycle Racing (PS2)
- Perspective(s): First Person,Third Person
- Developer: Milestone Inc.
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Oct 27, 2008