BackgroundSequel in the popular series the game will focus on expression of realism. New features include 'simulation' and 'challenge' modes and will reflect realistic differenced in acceleration and top speed between bikes. Also a cockpit style view is added, along with improved graphics.
- 15 circuits plus 20 new Fantasy Tracks
- 100 unique challenges to unlock specials
- 4-player multi-player mode using multi-tap
- Optional Brake Assist feature
- Cockpit view
- Updated stats, teams and riders
Hardware Requirements8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
42 KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: All Buttons.
Vibration Function Compatible.
solidfranz and 1 others own MotoGP3
solidfranz played MotoGP3
For all those die hard race fans out there you will truly appreciate this game...
MotoGP3 is a good game for the real Motorcycle fans like me. But there are a lot of...
$ Compare PricesView all 8 screenshots
- MotoGP '07 (2007)
- MotoGP 08 (2008)
- MotoGP 09/10 (2010)
- MotoGP 10/11 (2011)
- MotoGP 2006: Ultimate Racing Technology (2006)
- MotoGP 08 (2009)
- MotoGP (2006)