BackgroundGamers can get behind the wheel of licensed Monsters such as Grave Digger, Reptoid, Wolverine, or Wild Thang. Battling in real-time 3D, players choose between 5 different modes. Competing within 8 different themed worlds, from Las Vegas Casinos, to Mayan temples, the object of the game is to crush, ram and destroy opponent's vehicles.
GameplayGet behind the wheel of the world's most famous monster trucks with a brutal arsenal of weapons and go head-to-head in savage vehicular combat. Jump in, hold on, and grind it out through interactive arenas with multiple sub-levels, tricks, traps, and surprises. Play for total carnage as you master your tricks in six modes of play including a Freestyle session and the no-holds-barred Championship mode where your rewards pay off in the ultimate in monster truck destruction.
- Drive 30 licensed Monster Trucks including Grave Digger, Bulldozer, Gunslinger, Predator, Wild Thang, Spider-man, and Wolverine, plus 30 bonus and 10 hidden trucks.
- Battle in 8 interactive arenas including Las Vegas, Rome, Hollywood, New York City, the Junkyard and more.
- Wield over 90 different Weapons and Power Ups: the Ball n'Chain, Liquid Nitro, Buzz Saws, Guided Missiles, Double Teams, Surprise Attacks and other devices of mass destruction.
- Killer Combos: Bounce, Boost, Spin, and Flip combinations to deal-out more damage.
- Detailed, real-time damage system.
Official URLOfficial Site
This game is great for multi-player for about a week but after that its becomes...
this game has no real fun challenge or graphics. The graphics are barely better than...
- Genre: Automobile Based Action (PS2)
- Developer: Inland Productions
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Jun 4, 2002 Europe Jan 31, 2003