You'd think a monster simulator would be great, wouldn't you? Well, if a slow pace...
Monster rancher 3 is a very good game with a lot of flaws. I like raising monsters and...
If you haven't checked out this game you should!The graphics are awesome. During...
Everbody should buy one. If they don't, they don't know what they're missing.It is...
Depending on your loyalty to the monster rancher series this gane will either be great...
Great! Monotonous battling! Sometimes frustrating
It is fight train fight train fight...
BackgroundMonster Rancher 3 lets players breed, train and fight with the monsters they control. New monsters are bred by pairing two existing ones or spawned from music CDs, movie DVDs or game discs. Players train and care for their monsters, much like a virtual pet. Later, they enroll their monsters into tournaments, where they battle for prizes and fame.
- Commentary With Sigourney Weaver
- Commentary With Director Dan Harris And Emile Hirsch
- Deleted Scenes
- Behind The Scenes Featurette
- Photo Gallery
- Monster Rancher (1997)
- Monster Rancher 2 (1999)
- Monster Rancher Battle Card (2000)
- Monster Rancher Battle Card: Episode II (2000)
- Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout (2000)
- Monster Rancher DS (2010)