BackgroundThe latest entry in the Monster Rancher series is comprised of a mass of new features including a brand new interactive action/adventure element, creating a new game that goes years beyond its predecessors. Along with a host of new features Monster Rancher 4 will bring back some of its fan's favorite elements including everyone's favorite characters, Mocchi, Suezo, and Golem
- A multi-breeding and training program where one can breed and train multiple monsters simultaneously
- Fully customize your training facilities with a variety of training equipment to select from
- Brand new interactive action/adventure element
- The CD/DVD swapping feature is in MR4 with a whole new variety of monsters to unlock by just popping in your favorite CD's and DVD'
Official URLOfficial Site
Nicholas33310 and 1 others played Monster Rancher 4
Nicholas33310 and 19 others own Monster Rancher 4
I have have followed the MR series for a long time. I own all basic console versions...
i love monster rancher... raise a suezo, u wont be disspbointed. the monsters are...
- Genre: Other Simulation (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Tecmo
- Publisher: Tecmo
Released North America Oct 28, 2003
- Also known as:
- Monster Farm 4 in Japan
- Monster Rancher Hop-A-Bout
- Monster Rancher Battle Card
- Monster Rancher Battle Card: Episode II
- Monster Rancher 2
- Monster Rancher