BackgroundThe King and Prince return in the sequel to Katamari Damacy, an incredibly addicting hit released in 2004. The new game, translated as "Everyone Loves Katamary Damacy", has an entirely new and uniquely bizzare story. One day, the Prince of All Cosmos receives a request from a fan. The objective of the game is to have the Prince of All Cosmos answer the fan's request, which will make more fans (stages) appear until the whole game is mobbed with fans. In Minna Daisuki Katamari Damacy's single-player mode, each of the stages has different objectives, such as making the ball as large as possible with a limited number of objects, making the ball larger than a given size, or picking up certain objects on the field.
GameplayGameplay as simple as can be: All the control is in the joysticks. Point both up to go forward, both down to go backward, right up and left down to go right, right down and left up to go left, both right to strafe right, and both left to strafe left. Sounds complex, but after 2 minutes, you're a pro.
- The award winning gameplay returns. The quirky gameplay that captivated the gaming world returns as you continue to roll up anything and everything that gets in your way!
- Conquer the new levels with gusto. Experience all new levels and objects during the Prince's travels around the world. From rolling up starfish under the sea to picking up the Eiffel Tower, Katamari brings players to great new locations and sets them free to pick up anything and everything!
- Rolling is more fun with a friend. Share in the fun as you experience every level with a friend in the new 2-player CO-OP mode.
- Roll up your friends in the new Battle mode. Make the world your battleground with an expanded battle mode featuring 3 different stages.
Official URLOfficial Site
Cloud-Kitsune and 14 others played We Love Katamari
Cloud-Kitsune and 46 others own We Love Katamari
Feb 14, 09 3:11am
Jun 02, 07 4:28am
Back in September of 2004, Namco released a quirky, low budget game called Katamari...
- Genre: Sci-Fi Adventure (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Namco
- Publisher: Namco
Released North America Jun 15, 2006 Europe Feb 3, 2006 Japan Q3 2005 Australia Q3 2005
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2)