BackgroundFind yourself in the position of a novice challenger, set on penetrating a secret society of illegal street racers and trumping them all. Choose from the latest performance enhanced cars and bikes and compete head-to-head to make a name for yourself. Or battle it out with other players in white-knuckle, adrenaline-pumping multiplayer modes. Drive anywhere in the city. Master evasive tactics to duck authorities. Find the fastest route to win. And earn your place at the top.
GameplayMembers of the world's most notorious illegal street racing syndicate meet each night on the streets of Los Angeles, Paris, and Tokyo. Find yourself in the position of a novice challenger, set on penetrating this secret society and trumping them all, one by one. Add insult to injury, as you win the suped-up rides of defeated adversaries, all on your way to being crowned international champion. Just remember, there are no rules. Use whatever routes, shortcuts and driving methods necessary to hit those checkpoints and arrive at the finish line before your opponent has a chance.
With entirely overhauled technology, breathtaking new vehicles, physics and driving mechanics like nothing you've ever experienced... Rockstar is about to deliver the racing game that will again change the genre forever. Midnight Club 2 returns to once again redefine street racing on the PlayStation2, Xbox and PC in 2003. Choose from the latest performance enhanced cars and bikes and compete head-to-head to make a name for yourself. Or battle it out with up to 3 other players in white-knuckle, adrenaline-pumping multiplayer modes. Drive anywhere in the city. Master evasive tactics to duck authorities. Find the fastest route to win. And earn your place at the top.
- Midnight Club 2 is all about unlimited freedom and fun in three separate living cities - LA, Paris, and Tokyo. Open city racing brings a whole new level of intensity compared to racing within the staged, controlled environment of a track-based racer.
- Eight player online multiplayer action!
- The Midnight Club is now open to motorbikes. Take advantage of a bike's size for speed and control through tight traffic and alleys - but watch yourself, a wrong move will send you flying.
- Race more than 30 new performance adjusted vehicles, muscle cars, hot rods, rally cars and the world's fastest domestic and foreign autos.
- Cops want to break up an illegal racing circuit at any cost. Sophisticated techniques are the norm - they won't simply chase you down. Now they have helicopter patrols, will set up roadblocks... so not only drive fast, but know the city and drive smart.
- Storyline and characters take you into the worldwide underground of illegal street racing.
Hardware Requirements8MB Playstation 2 Memory Card required.
53KB minimum space needed to save.
Analog Control Compatible: Analog Sticks only.
Vibration Function Compatible.
Network Adaptor Compatible.
Official URLOfficial Site
Rockstar have made a sequel to the last ground breaking street game. It has new...
This is hands-down one of the greatest racing games I've ever played, and...
Rockstar screwed up royally this time-- the title's all wrong. It should be Visine...
I think this game is great. This is the first racing game that I actually had to work...
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Developer: Rockstar Games
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Apr 8, 2003
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (8)
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
- Midnight Club II
- Midnight Club: Street Racing