BackgroundMidnight Club is an arcade-style racing game where gamers whip through traffic-heavy streets in which buildings, shipyards, and mauls all have secret passages and shortcuts to serve your purpose of winning the midnight race.
GameplayIn the dark streets of New York City, the drivers of a cab and tricked-out sports car find themselves side by side. You are the driver of the cab. When the sports car takes off, go ahead and race him on public streets in heavy traffic! If you keep up, he'll pull over and introduce himself and the Midnight Club to which he belongs. From this moment on, running red lights, driving on the sidewalk, and trying to outrun the cops becomes a nightly thrill.
Your first victory in a group Midnight Club race earns you membership in the Club. One of the benefits of membership is the right to challenge other members head-to-head. Defeating better opponents wins you faster cars, until you beat the best guy in the Big Apple and earn the title of City Champion.
The challenge escalates as you and the former NYC City Champion head to London. New, more challenging opponents and races meet you...until you win them all and find yourself grill to grill with the mysterious and undefeated Midnight Club World Champion...
- A wide variety of game modes gives you lots of choices.
- Two globally famous but very different cities in which all the races take place: New York and London.
- Advanced AI helps fellow club members, law enforcement, and ambient street urchins seem almost human
- Eight major classes of vehicles, with many styles in each class, provide over 30 different options.
- Pedestrians and ambient traffic heavily populate NYC and London.
- Realistic physics and graphical effects.
Official URLOfficial Site
I got this game, I believe it was second after Twisted Metal Black. Anyway, the fact...
This Game is good game.The most i like about this game is the tricked outb sport...
When I first started playing this game I really hated it to hell with a passion. I...
I think the whole world loves this game.. well i do. The speed you go down streets is...
I found this game to be a lot of fun. Its a great driving/racing game and its sure to...
this is a great game, i would buy it. this game has alot of things. I like that fact...
If only I had bought this game sooner. This game is definitely well worth your time. ...
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Developer: Angel Studios
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Oct 26, 2000
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
- Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
- Midnight Club II
- Midnight Club: Street Racing