BackgroundHead back behind enemy lines with Lt. Jimmy Patterson in Medal of Honor Frontline. In this installment of the smash-hit Medal of Honor series, Lt. Patterson returns and must infiltrate the German frontline to steal the HO-IX flying wing, an experimental Nazi weapon so powerful it could turn the tide of World War II. 20 levels spread across 6 major missions, all based on real World War II events. Fully realized and highly-detailed 3D environments, taking full advantage of the power of PS2.
GameplayOutgun hundreds of Nazi soldiers with 18 different WWII weapons including a Thompson and a BAR. . Outwit highly trained SS officers. Storm the famous beaches of Normandy. Seize a Dutch bridge. Make your way through secret weapons facilities and German U-Boats. Get on to an armoured train as you try to assasinate Heinrich Himmler. Hijack a plane and take down the Nazi war machine.
- 20 different soldiers to play, including SS Officers and Airborne Rangers.
- 8 different maps from throughout the European Theatre of Operations
- Death match and Team Death match
- 16 Authentic WWII Weapons
- 20 levels of gameplay spread across six major missions, all based on real World
- War II events and all adding up to on complete uninterrupted storyline.
- Operate alone and, for the first time, lead a team of soldiers into battle.
- Over 3000 new NPC animations covering German, British and American troops, as well as Dutch civilians with full facial expressions and lip-synch.
- Over 20 authentic weapons including the Colt .45, Springfield Sniper Rifle, Panzerschreck rocket launcher, MG42 mounted machine gun, and the Browning automatic rifle.
- Enemy vehicles including Panzer and Tiger tanks, trucks, motorcycles with sidecars, and armored railway scout cars.
- Improved enemy AI requires a consistent variety of attack as the situation dictates.
- Intense non-combat-based scenarios, such as a disguised weaponless infiltration of an officers pub brimming with Gestapo to make contact with a Dutch resistance operative.
- Over 70 minutes of original orchestral music by acclaimed Medal of Honor composer Michael Giacchino.
- Eight times the audio of the original brought to you by the award-winning MOH development team.
- Authentic WW II content with the assistance of renowned technical consultant Capt. Dale Dye and Smithsonian's HO-IX expert Russ Lee.
Official URLOfficial Site
ManhuntPS2 and 40 others played Medal of Honor Frontline
ManhuntPS2 and 127 others own Medal of Honor Frontline
Twin_MasterLoved the beginning of the game though it really lacked in the features department. MedalOfHonorFrontline PS2
Aug 18, 10 9:14pm
dragonitethis game was special back then, it's the best game i played when it was new. MedalOfHonorFrontline PS2
Mar 18, 09 12:42am
cnickensonjpI at least need the book and case and it cant have deep sratches becuase my ps2 cant play games with deep scratches MedalOfHonorFrontline PS2
Mar 12, 06 5:51am
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): World War II
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: DreamWorks Interactive
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America May 29, 2002 Australia June 2002
- Medal of Honor: Warfighter
- Medal of Honor
- Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead
- Medal of Honor: Allied Assault