BackgroundMetal Slug 3 will be a direct port from the Arcade version, along with Original Mode which has some Playstation 2 bonus features.
- 5 challenging stages and a wide array of unique enemies.
- Fight off huge crab-like creatures and large locusts on a deserted island in the South Seas
- Release souls of zombies emerging from a plane crash in snow covered mountains
- Dive into a battle against submarines and frogmen guarding an underwater bio-weapons factory
- Battle evil forces in the blazing South American desert
- Jounrney into outer space to encounter Morden at his stronghold
- Take alternate routes and explore exciting new stages with Crossroad Entrances on each level
- Attack vehicles include the Metal Slug, Camel Slug, Rebel Armor, Slug Mariner, Ostrich Slug and more. Find all 10 models for increased firepower and defense capabilities.
- Cool weapons include handguns, power-up guns, grenades, cannons and more.
Luckywitness and 6 others own Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug is a series that gained popularity on SNK’s Neo Geo, where it became known...
Black Bee 1 played Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 3 is really good game. SNK invented the Metal Slug series in the early 90's...
- Genre: Arcade (PS2)
- Theme(s): Military, Satire/Parody/Comedy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: SNK
- Publisher: SNK Playmore
Released North America Sep 15, 2004 Europe Nov 5, 2004 Japan Apr 24, 2003