Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Pro Reviews
Average Review Score: /10
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Reviews13
|website||score||publish date||article quality|
|Cyber Gaming Net||4.75/5||Dec 01 '01|
|In the Mix||10/10||May 12 '02|
|The Armchair Empire||8.0/10||Feb 09 '02|
|EuroGamer||9/10||Mar 12 '02|
|GamesDomain||4/5||Dec 12 '01|
|GameSpot||9.6/10||Nov 13 '01|
|Gamespy||97/100||Nov 14 '01|
|GameZilla||97/100||Nov 27 '01|
|Gaming-Age||A-||Dec 18 '01|
|Geekrated||5/5||Nov 16 '01|
|IGN PS2||9.7/10||Nov 13 '01|
|MyGamer||4.5/5||Dec 14 '01|
|Solinari Gaming||9.5/10.0||Mar 20 '02|
|»Submit a review link|
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Previews
|website||publish date||article rating|
|3D Portal||May 20 '00|
|Absolute PlayStation||Jan 15 '01|
|Adrenaline Vault||Apr 24 '01|
|Games Radar UK||Sep 29 '00|
|GameSpot||Oct 12 '01|
|GameSpot||Dec 07 '00|
|Gamespot UK||Feb 22 '01|
|IGN PS2||May 31 '01|
|Video Gamers First Network||Jul 16 '00|
|» Submit a preview link|
Quoted from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty Reviews:Check out these quotes from Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty reviews & previews
"This demo was packed with humor as well, as there are a couple of funny deleted scenes at the end of the trailer that show Snake sneezing in a room full of enemy guards, who suddenly turn around with exclamation points flashing once alerted to your presence. The game didn't show a huge amount of gameplay other than showing enemies snaking through hallways in third person, and a few first-person shots, but the mood and animations looked great. The color and emotion of the game was just right for a tense stealthy mission aboard a claustrophobic ship, and if the gameplay can match the trailer movie, this game could be huge just like the last Metal Gear Solid adventure."
"Due to the overall development time of the sequel being far shorter than the original game, we fully expect that many of the same styles of gameplay will be repeated - or should we say enhanced..."
"...the graphical quality doesn't change markedly between the cinematics and the gameplay... The unique blend of stealth and action was the key to MGS's success, however, and it's comforting to see that MGS2 has followed in the same path."
"It doesnt represent the pinnacle of gaming, but it does offer something truly unique and consistently innovative, whether its padded out with interminable dross or not. Buy it. There wont be another one of this calibre for several years."
"We've just returned from a special screening, and frankly we've got to tell you that nothing could have prepared us for Metal Gear Solid 2."
- USP silencer?
- Is Pliskin Snake?
- where can I find the PSG1-T?
- MGS2 My Explanation
- Disk read error and freezing with no scratching on cd
- You can hurt Fortune?!!!
- where the HELL is the nikita?(sp?)
- MGS2 - STRUT A LAST BOMB - HARD LEVEL
- Just finished the game and what to do now?
- How Do You Beat The Metal Gear Rays?
- Metal Gear Online
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengence
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD Edition
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater HD Edition
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection
- The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2
- Metal Gear Acid
- Metal Gear Acid 2
- Metal Gear Solid
- Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel
- Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel 2
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus