BackgroundCreated by Electronic Arts in association with Marvel's brand-new game production division, this fighting franchise will pit well-known Marvel heroes against a brand-new band of characters developed by EA. Marvel's Greg Pak, Mark Paniccia and are on-board in collaboration with EA's creative designers.
In Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, an alien genius is experimenting in creating a class of diverse, perfect super-warriors. His creations are masterful and powerful, but he and his creations must contend with the Marvel superheroes when the mad scientist begins his experiments with earthlings.
GameplayExperience what it's like to fully possess each Hero's super powers-and unleash them on enemies with devastating effect. Pummel and ultimately crush adversaries in fully interactive and highly destructible fighting arenas. Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects features locations from the Marvel's universe as well as New York City landmarks. Use this environment to your advantage and defeat enemies in head-to-head battles, in online multiplayer challenges or in the single-player mode.
- Fight Like a Super Hero: Easy to pick up and play but challenging to master, Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects gives players full control over each individual character's unique super powers.
- All-Star Marvel Line-up: Renowned comic artist, Jae Lee, is lending his talent in bringing Marvel's character's to life. Roster features Marvel's legendary Super Heroes including Iron Man, Spider-Man and Wolverine.
- New Family of Super Heroes: EA has tapped top entertainment industry talent including concept artist, Paul Catling, to help create a new family of Super Heroes called, The Imperfects, as well as other veteran Marvel talent to help develop the back stories for the new characters.
- Your Environment is a Weapon: Defeat opponents in interactive fighting arenas where everything you see is a weapon. Smash opponents into walls or throw destructible objects for massive and devastating attacks.
- Epic Multiplayer Mayhem: Compete in single-player and multiplayer modes for epic, head-to-head clashes.
- Single-Player Action: Gamers will be pulled into the deep storyline and intense gameplay found in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects' single-player mode that is unparalleled in the fighting genre.
- Dozens of Unlockables: Battle with all your might to unlock hundreds of collectible rewards.
Fight Like a Super Hero: Easy to pick up and play but challenging to master, Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects gives players full control over each individual character's unique super powers.
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelicos and 21 others own Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
Angelicos and 1 others played Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
playtendobox64Havent gotten around to playing it just yet MarvelNemesisRiseOfTheImperfects PSP
Jul 15, 10 7:32am
Jun 04, 08 10:59pm
Ahh, Marvel Nemesis. The idea of this game- a superhero fighter in the same vein as...
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Theme(s): Superhero
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Sep 20, 2005 Australia Oct 14, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (2)