BackgroundThey just killed Cash. Now, they want to kill him again. America is full of run down, broken rust-belt towns where nobody cares and anything goes. In Carcer City, nothing matters anymore and all that's left are cheap thrills. The ultimate rush is the power to grant life and take it away, for sport.
This time James Earl Cash, you are the sport. They gave you your life back. Now, they are going to hunt you down.
You awake to the sound of your own panicked breath. You must run, hide and fight to survive. If you can stay alive long enough, you may find out who did this to you.
This is a brutal blood sport.
Manhunt will continue in the tradition of world-class gameplay, incredible production values, and sardonic sense of humor that has become synonymous with Rockstar North. Details surrounding the game remain shrouded in secrecy. To date, Rockstar has only admitted this: Manhunt explores the depths of human depravity in a vicious, sadistic tale of urban horror.
- Totally unique gameplay premise makes you rely on skill and cunning rather than brute force, placing you in the role of the prey in a hunter's game.
- Survive the hellish experience, evading hired killers while searching for the identity of the man who has made you his pawn.
- Fight for your life against packs of vicious hunters, some off-duty cops letting off some steam for Cash, some full-blown psychopaths with a taste for blood. It's them or you.
- Sophisticated graphical techniques bring to life the dirt, grime, shadow and slime of deserted neighborhoods in Carcer City.
- Audio production on a level heretofore unseen in a game, and in most movies as well. The sound design for Manhunt is central to gameplay. The incredible 3D audio system is completely dynamic, and as a result the player becomes the starring role.
- In-house soundtrack designed by Rockstar North's acclaimed audio department.
- As the twisted tale of one man's obsession and the lengths he'll go to in fulfilling it, Manhunt's narrative is told through cinematics that show you both Cash's, and The Director's, point of view.
Hardware RequirementsLogitech USB Headset - You can use the headset to lure your prey, to listen to your guide to your survival, and of course to just have the ability to curse at people.
Official URLOfficial Site
- USB Headset Compatibility Mar 2
- Ur choice of music when trying to get in a killing zone Oct 10
- Hardest scene? Feb 18
- weapons that would be cool Jun 18
Yo this is the best game (well close to the best game) I've ever played.. I just got...
I abso-fuckin-lutely LOVE this game... no, wait, the word "love" doesn't go well with...
This game is just awesome! I'm currently about half way though it sinse I brought it a...
Let me start off by saying I am bored of first person shooters. They were cool 10...