BackgroundMadden NFL is back for the new season with deep and unique gaming experiences that will truly immerse sports fans of all ages, skill levels and playing styles.
- Level the playing field: An all-new Adaptive Difficulty Engine assesses your proficiency in the core skills areas of football, then tailors the experience to match your playing style. An innovative, all-new virtual Training Center allows you to fine-tune your game in a holographic environment, while EA SPORTS BackTrack provides customized feedback, giving you a chance to learn from your mistakes. Then, take what you've learned and run the play again with EA SPORTS Rewind.
- Beyond broadcast presentation: Set your sights on the Vince Lombardi Trophy in an all-new network television-style broadcast as Cris Collinsworth and Tom Hammond call the action from the booth. A more immersive and visually stunning presentation package also includes a new Options OnDemand Picture-in-Picture playcall window giving you access to a wealth of stats, customized tips, and in-game options, all at your fingertips without having to pause the game.
- Online leagues 2.0: Make a run for the postseason for the first time online. Featuring trades and statistical tracking for online leagues, up to 32 teams can battle it out using all-new flex scheduling.
- New look and feel: With an enhanced graphics engine and new player models, linemen battle in the trenches with more bulky physiques, while backs and receivers fly around the field with a more sleek and slimmer look. Featuring the most realistic-looking grass and field turf ever in a sports game, new weather and stadium lighting effects, and active exterior stadium views, Madden NFL 09 is hands down the best looking sports game ever made!
- Most authentic gameplay ever: Built from the ground up, an all-new Total Control Animation System allows for instantaneous combo moves while bringing new aspects to the game, including missed field goal returns, bobble catches, wrap-up/break-out tackles, user controlled celebrations, and more.
Official URLOfficial Site
xbox360svr and 1 others played Madden NFL 09
xbox360svr and 22 others own Madden NFL 09
Austin810Not as fun as Madden 08 but its still holds the Madden name high MaddenNFL09 X360
Jul 28, 11 5:06am
- Genre: Football (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 12, 2008