overthetop2 and 18 others own Let's Make a Soccer Team!
IRISH BEATDOWN played Let's Make a Soccer Team!
overthetop2 Oct 15, 10 4:33pm
So you like soccer manager games, noticed Sega gave the genre a go, and you're...
Kezer Aug 21, 09 3:08pmi have just signed messi for me team and also signing: Yossi Benayoun MF Cleber Santana MF Rafael Gatti GK Jorge Lozada FW
Wuppertal Jun 29, 08 9:19pm
Let's Make a Soccer Team is a good soccer manager game from Sega. You basically make...
BackgroundYou manage and control a soccer club and all its business affairs, like buying and selling players, developing stadiums and facilities and more.
- Your club - in the real world, against the real world. Create your very own football club and pitch it against real teams and leagues. Buy your favourite players and take on your local rivals.
- Fend off the bad guys. Protect your club from a mercenary millionaire who wants to take it over, and compete against your rivals' interests on and off the pitch as you strive to conquer Europe.
- A unique method of control. Once you've created your team you have the opportunity to control every aspect of the club, on and off the pitch.
- 3D match-engine. Set up your team and tactics and then evaluate their effectiveness during matches with the advanced 3D match engine.
- A variety of leagues and licensed content. Establish your team anywhere in England, France, Germany, Holland, Spain or Italy.
- Manage player relationships. Take responsibility for keeping your players happy - they will make requests and demands of you and the club and to satisfy your top players you will have to fulfil them.
- Develop a successful business. Take control of merchandising, develop your stadium and facilities, and try to boost your club's reputation all over the globe to better your finances.