BackgroundIn Lego Batman, the story unfolds with Batman’s greatest foes escaping from Arkham Asylum and creating mayhem throughout Gotham City. You are tasked with tracking criminals, including The Joker and The Penguin, and will utilize Batman’s gadgets as well as build and operate fantastic vehicles in one or two player cooperative gameplay.
- Multiple characters: Fight for justice as Batman and Robin or create chaos as The Joker, Catwoman, and other villains, as you save or destroy Gotham City.
- Expansive environments: Rocket through sewers and bound across rooftops as you take the fight to the criminals across classic locations in Gotham City.
- Awesome vehicles: Fight on land, sea, and in the air using a number of powerful Batman, Robin, and villain-controlled vehicles, including the rocket-powered Batmobile, sleek Batboat, and stealthy Batwing.
- Super abilities: Master special superhero power suits and the new moves that come with them, using gadgets and weapons unique to each of the characters.
- Game rewards: Customize your characters, build and transform the game environment, and challenge yourself with multi-layered collectibles and rewards.
Official URLOfficial Site
kamy000 and 39 others own Lego Batman: The Videogame
kamy000 and 9 others played Lego Batman: The Videogame
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Superhero
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Released North America Sep 23, 2008 Europe Oct 10, 2008 Australia Oct 15, 2008
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (2)