BackgroundLegends of Wrestling II builds upon its predecessor and will feature all new match types and more than 65 superstars, including Hulk Hogan, Andre The Giant, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Bruno Sammartino, Bret "Hitman" Hart, Sid Vicious, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner and Jerry "The King" Lawler. All-new storyline and career modes allow players to battle throughout the United States and the world for the respect of promoters and fans while fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world.
- More than 65 of the greatest wrestlers of all time.
- Cranium-crushing match types, such as 6- and 8-man Elimination Bouts, Cage, Battle Royal, Ladder, Table and 3- and 4-way dances.
- Never-before-seen $15,000 Body Slam Challenge with Big John Studd.
- All-new storyline and career modes, allowing players to battle throughout the United States and the world for the respect of promoters and fans while fighting for the heavyweight championship of the world.
- Fierce tag-team tournaments with great teams such as The Road Warriors, Steiner Brothers, British Bulldogs, Nasty Boys, Rock-n-Roll Express and more.
- Leverage the experience of some of the greatest managers in the business, including Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, The Grand Wizard, Captain Lou Albano, "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart and Mr. Fuji.
- Signature entrances and taunts for each legendary wrestler, including all new licensed music composed by "Mouth of the South" Jimmy Hart.
- All-new DVD bonus footage, including interviews with many of the legends talking about their famed careers, favorite opponents and more.
- Advanced ISP system delivering even more bone-breaking one-button combos and reversals for outstanding game play.
- Create-A-Legend returns bigger and better, allowing players to make their ultimate grappler.
- All-new dynamic cloth and hair technology enhancing the realism of the wrestlers' movements.
A fair while ago, I went and bought the first Legends of Wrestling game. I was...
Well... Im trying 2 write a detailed review of this game. It is going 2 be a long...
i like this game it gives me the opportunity to do it old school style and enjoy...
I'm told that once you win belts in career mode, you can defend them in exhibition. ...