BackgroundOur hero 'Kay', a young cat Kay, embarks on a quest to save his village from invading troops of emperor Shun – king of the mighty gorillas. Kay may be young, but he is a brave and agile fighter. He leaves his hometown only with his sword and soon becomes a seasoned fighter, the only hope of all cats. Finally Kay will manage to unravel the secret that lies hidden in the volcano fortress of emperor Shun.
The fights in Legend of Kay recreate the feeling of classic eastern martial-arts-movies. But even Kay's most spectecular moves are executed by pressing few buttons at the right moment. Kay auto-aims at enemies to a certain extent, which makes it easy for the player to execute double- and triple blows, uppercuts, backflips, somersaults and powerful magic attacks.
Kay starts his quest with a sword and later in the game receives steel claws and the powerful war hammer. All weapons can be upgraded. But the multifold enemies in Legend of Kay are dangerous and sly. Gorillas, rats, crocodiles, turtles – they all are equipped with spears, blades, axts and they know how to use them.
- Challenging martial arts fights with 75 unique moves
- 30 different enemies with outstanding animation and a multitude of movements and weapons
- Lush and highly detailed worlds: woods, swamps, caves, mountain tops, coastlines all creating a living and breathing world
- Numerous huge bosses: Outstanding special effects and a huge presentation make every single boss fight an unforgettable experience
- A large set of strong characters
Official URLOfficial Site
Lizz and 1 others played Legend of Kay
KaileeStar and 11 others own Legend of Kay
In the land of little-known RPGs, a game named Legend of Kay dwelled. Its marketing...