BackgroundBeing released exclusively for the PS2 in 2004, "La Pucelle: Tactics" is a new strategy RPG from the makers of Disgea. It takes place in medieval Europe, and is about a 16 year old who hunts Demons. The Japanese game won Famitsu's Gold Award.
- Fast leveling system - Character skills increase quickly. No more waiting around for those awesome combos & powers
- Plan out your strategy -- use your tactical knowledge to lead units into battle, achieving victory
- Carry up to 149 items at once -- and use your powers to strengthen items in real-time
- Use your powers to purify defiled ground and enemies -- defeating them in an all-new way
- Over 100 hours of gameplay with multiple endings
Official URLOfficial Site
Overall I would say this an above average game IF you prefer gameplay over garphics....
I purchased La Pucelle due to my intense affection for its predessor, Disgaea: Hour of...
La Pucelle is a great game to enjoy, and it captivated me right away. The characters...
La Pucelle Tactics is the game prequel to Disgaea which was one of the favorites of...
- Genre: Tactical Strategy (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval, Satire/Parody/Comedy, Supernatural/Occult
- Perspective(s): Isometric,Flat side view
- Developer: Nippon Ichi Software
- Publisher: Mastiff Games
Released North America May 4, 2004 Europe Apr 1, 2005 Japan Jan 30, 2002
- Also known as:
- La Pucelle: Hikari no Seijo Densetsu in Japan