BackgroundPlunged into a mysterious world, Kya must make her way through a multitude of dangerous situations to find her lost brother and a way back home. She discovers the Nativs, a peaceful tribe, oppressed by the Wolfuns, the menacing army of the evil Brazul. Kya must lead the Nativs in a rebellion for their freedom, and the only way is to master magical powers to liberate the Wolfuns from their mystical imprisonment and restore their Nativ identity.
Freeing the Nativs will send them back to build up Nativ city and open shops - which can then be used to sell Kya power-ups and additional abilities throughout the adventure. Steal your way through or fight head-to-head with hordes of Wolfuns using original combat moves and magical strikes.
Kya will soar against various vertiginous wind currents on breathtaking flights; slide down extreme twisting and turbulent tracks, through challenging obstacles and lush environments, and journey through unbelievable acrobatic freefalls as you get closer to her quest to save her brother and defeat the Fortress of Brazul.
- A creative blend of game play elements are integrated completely into the environment
- The proprietary game engine delivers high-resolution models and textures, smooth blended animation and exploits dynamic physics allowing for a broad freedom of movement
- A twisting plot scenario with 34 principal and side quests drives the gameplay to reveal Kya's destiny
- Explore nine massive and highly-aesthetic environments with incredible draw distances
- An upgradeable boomerang can be used in normal to sniper-mode to fight off enemies and unlock hidden areas
- Traverse through a truly unique universe with beautifully-detailed fantasy worlds and enhanced special effects with real-time lighting
- An extensive and intricate monetary system allows players to purchase power-ups and magical abilities
- Character and environment evolution are interlinked: the more Nativs Kya frees, the more shops they build offering new capacities and power-ups
- A variety of time-sensitive challenges with single- and multi-player mini-games
- Steal, tame and straddle wild animals to flee or attack your enemies
- Melee with dynamic fighting combos and upgradeable weapons
- Pick-up and playability with direct and fluid character controls
Official URLOfficial Site
Shedevil and 3 others played Kya: Dark Lineage
EvilTediz597 and 14 others own Kya: Dark Lineage
Overall this game is good, a 3.7 I would say. For a platform it has some incredibly...
I really enjoy the story as well, (all though it reminds me terribly much of Star...