BackgroundKuon is based on an ancient type of Japanese horror story (Kwaidan). It beckons gamers to a dark and gruesome castle in the Japanese town of Kyoto, where mutated creatures and unimaginable horrors await the multiple playable characters. When the story starts, players can choose to play: "Chapter of Shadow" as Utuski, a teenage girl in search of her father, Doman -- the local exorcist (Onmyoji) -- who was sent to the castle with a few of his followers to investigate strange occurrences; or "Chapter of Light" as Sakuya, one of Doman's followers. After finishing both chapters, the "Chapter of Kuon" begins and the real horrific truth can be discovered as players assume the role of a master Onmyoji. Kuon's unsettling storyline and haunting moral connotations are achieved through gory visuals and vivid imagery, yet it also possesses the artistic and cultural beauty of classical ornaments and the famous kimono form of dress.
- Uncut & Uncensored - See the Directors Original Vision of Horror.
- Dual language version allows you to choose your voice over allowing for deeper immersion into the Japanese setting and time period.
- Authentic localization keeping the game faithful to the Japanese sensation.
- A dark 3D adventure that comes to life in stunning detail with atmospheric lighting, shadows, and special effects.
- Battle Demons in Real-Time combat using magic, summons and traditional Heian weaponry.
- You are prey to some of the most visually stunning and imaginative monsters ever seen.
- Dolby Pro Logic II Sound – Experience explosive audio you can feel as well as hear.
Official URLOfficial Site
From Software is the kind of company that doesn't necessarily have a style, but...
Agatsuma Soubi and 3 others played Kuon
LadyAngelitta and 6 others own Kuon