BackgroundIn KOTT2 players join the ultimate battle of Paul de Raque, Grand Master of the Order of the Temple and hero of the first game, and the forces of Hell. Travelling the lands and kingdoms of 13th century Europe, Paul must unveil the secret of three mysterious ancient artefacts and fight the demon armies attacking our world.
GameplayA Grand Master of the Order of the Temple, Paul de Raque has fought many battles in the eternal war between Good and Evil.
But now he faces his greatest challenge yet. Visions of evil forces invading our world, undead beings ravaging the peaceful lands of northern Europe and a dark menace opening a portal closed millennia ago.
Fight your way through a forgotten Roman city, deadly dungeons of the Saracen empire, discover long forgotten islands, ruins and catacombs on a search for a secret hidden on the ground of an ancient underwater fortress.
Test your fighting skills, overcome the hordes of darkness and discover that victory must be paid with blood, pain and even your very own soul...
- Non-linear game play - Move freely between levels, choose quests and follow the main storyline your way.
- Interactive dialog system - Choose from different dialogue options, gather bonus information, new side quests or follow the storyline. NPC characters will react to your choices.
- Trade mode - Sell or buy items, weapons and armour, or have them repaired.
- Side quests - Solve 18 side quests and discover new areas, encounter new NPC's and acquire new, powerful items.
- RPG elements - Additional RPG elements make your character even more complex (new active and passive abilities).
- Alternative endings - Your decisions determine how the game will end.
- Multi-player - Play with different multi-player characters, each with its individual upgradeable special skills, just like the game's main character.
- The Real Second Ending, What to do with the Mushrooms and Black Pearls Dec 21
- Freezes in battles Oct 6
- cauldron May 11
- how to get..? Feb 4
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Developer: Starbreeze Studios
- Publisher: TDK Mediactive
Released North America Oct 10, 2006 Europe Oct 24, 2005