BackgroundThe world has been rocked by two major events - Mukai has stolen the Orochi seal and the theft of the Yata Mirror by Ash Crimson. Just as the dust has settled, a new King Of Fighters tournament was announced - a tournament which brings together some familiar faces, as well as new comers to the world of The King Of Fighters.
Not all is what it seems in this new tournament. There are too many unanswered questions. Too many mixed objectives! Who are the group "People from the Past" and what do they really plan to do? Where would Orochi's force finally land once the seal is opened? Will Chizuru and his friends still be able to seal Orochi? And what is Ash Crimson's true plan?
- 33 fighters to choose from including 4 new characters - the alluring Elizabeth, mysterious Oswald, sultry B. Jenet, and energetic Momoko
- A fifth control button. Use it at the right time to deliver a devastating blow to your opponent
- New skill game performs a variety of tag-off moves and new attack cancels!
- Three fighter tag-teams. Choose 3 combatants to be your custom tag team
Official URLOfficial Site
Mrgrimmz and 2 others played The King of Fighters XI
Mrgrimmz and 10 others own The King of Fighters XI
- Genre: Action Fighting (PS2)
- Developer: SNK Playmore
- Publisher: SNK Playmore
Released North America Nov 13, 2007 Japan Jun 22, 2006
- The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match
- The King of Fighters XIII
- KOF Sky Stage
- The King of Fighters XII
- The King of Fighters XI
- The King of Fighters 2006
- The King of Fighters: Maximum Impact
- The King of Fighters 2002/2003
- The King of Fighters 2000/2001