BackgroundJuiced uniquely combines the depth of a car modification simulation with the authenticity of true street racing tactics and culture. The game features nearly 50 licensed vehicles, real-time modding with hundreds of authentic aftermarket parts, more than 7.2 trillion unique custom car creations, realistic car physics and damage, and a robust suite of online head-to-head play modes, including, for the first time ever, "crew based" team racing and racing for competitors' P45s.
GameplayBy showing off your modding and driving skills, you'll gain 'Respect' from the rival crew chiefs, and will soon be invited to their race events, challenge them to race 'for pinks' and bet against them for cash.
As your notoriety grows, new drivers will ask to join your crew, opening up the never before seen 'crew races' where your skills at managing your drivers while you race are key to beating your rival crews.
- Over 7.5 Trillion Car Customization Possibilities – Collect and customize over 50 real cars with authentic mods from more than 30 aftermarket brands
- Intuitive and Rewarding Car Handling – Feel the difference your mods make to your FWD, RWD and 4WD cars
- Highly Realistic Damage Effects – A first for a game featuring real cars
- Team Racing – Recruit and manage your own crew and control their behavior while you race. Take your crew online and race opponents and their crews
- Create and Host Your Own Events – Choose location, type of race, entry fee and prize money in more than 99 tracks
- Gamble your car in a "pink-slip" race
- Gain or Lose "Respect" – Through your driving, modding and gambling abilities
- Full Online Feature Set – 6 player races, multiple-modes & world leader boards.
- Take your crew on-line, race for "pinks" and show-off your car collection
Official URLOfficial Site
This game is overall one of the most entertaining I've ever had in the street racing...
At first I thought this game was going to be kind of stupid. But after I played it for...
This game is so bad, you'll have more fun watching the discovery channel or biting...
the game is not bad they could have done more but i think it's good i don't care what...
No free roaming! It's all done by calender and events. You can create your own events...
- Genre: Auto Racing (PS2)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Juice Games
- Publisher: Acclaim
Released North America Jun 1, 2005 Europe Jun 24, 2005
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (6)