BackgroundJaws winds up killing the son of the CEO of Enviroplus, which is the largest corporation on Amity Island. The CEO hires Cruz Roddock, who is a famous shark hunter along with a marine biologist named Michael Brody. You plays Jaws, the Great White shark.
GameplayFirst Jaw game where you actually play Jaws himself. You will face all kinds of Marine life, along with scuba divers and shark hunters. There is a Story Mode and Free-Roaming mode. You will have to kill your opponents by biting them and eating them.
- Players take control of Jaws the Great White Shark with themes and locations from the original JAWS universe.
- More than 10 meticulously detailed, destructible environments, each with unique themes and intense action.
- Unleash real-time damage on intelligent enemies, vehicles and structures.
- Perform a variety of stunning underwater, surface and air attacks via a user friendly combat system.
- Dismemberment engine provides multiple points of disconnection allowing for game characters and objects to be torn apart piece by piece.
- Follow story based missions or choose to freely roam the island and its surroundings causing havoc.
- Encounter multiple side missions/challenges including timed destruction, stealth, chase and others.
- Face fearsome arena bosses including killer whales, powerful boats and more.
- See your victims before they know you're coming and target lock on enemies from afar with Shark Vision.
- Created by Appaloosa Interactive, developer of the award-winning Ecco the Dolphin series.
minnietheminx played Jaws: Unleashed
minnietheminx and 16 others own Jaws: Unleashed
When I bought Jaws: Unleashed for the PS2 I was a little excited you might say. Like...
- Genre: Water Action (PS2)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Appaloosa Interactive
- Publisher: Majesco Games
Released North America May 23, 2006 Europe Sep 27, 2006 Australia Oct 26, 2006