BackgroundFrom Russia WIth Love is the videogame adaptation of the second James Bond movie. Sean Connery reprises his role as James Bond who is sent into Turkey to confiscate an encryption device, but instead walks into a trap contrived by SPECTRE. You will be able to shoot, use vehicles, and even employ stealth to kill your enemies. Gameplay will involve using your unique assortment of gadgets.
- Play as Connery's Bond—Step into the shoes of the legendary Sean Connery, the original James Bond.
- Enter the World of Classic 007—Drive the vintage cars, meet the beautiful women, and visit the exotic locales, all beautifully rendered in authentic '60s style.
- The Best Bond Experience Yet—Fully integrated stealth and driving missions, non-linear level progression, the new zoom and focus aiming mechanic, and a deeply immersive living world add up to innovative, non-stop Bond action.
- Brand-New Multiplayer Mode—Third-person, split-screen deathmatch mode offers an engrossing social multiplayer experience.
- Control 007 Like Never Before—A new scoring and rewards system allows you to deeply customize the equipment, skills, and abilities you'll use in action as James Bond.
- Classic Gadgets Made Modern—Equip yourself with an array of classic weapons and gadgets updated with unique 21st century twists.
Hardware Requirements1-2 Players
Memory Card (for PlayStation2) - 126 KB
Analog Control - Vibration Function
Multitap (for PlayStation2) - 4 Players
Official URLOfficial Site
jtufteda and 24 others own James Bond: From Russia With Love
Grencia and 6 others played James Bond: From Russia With Love
Okay, so where are we now with EA and the James Bond licence?
We've had "Tomorrow Never...
- Genre: Shooter (PS2)
- Theme(s): Espionage/Secret Ops
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Redwood Shores
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 1, 2005
- Also known as:
- 007: Russia Yori Ai o Komete in Japan
- James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing
- James Bond 007: NightFire
- James Bond 007 in...Agent Under Fire