Lukas Mar 21, 13 3:13pm
Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy is not only a precursor to the excellence that is...
Shedevil and 76 others played Jak and Daxter
Magic and 331 others own Jak and Daxter
ilovenintendo Jun 29, 09 4:57amAWESOME GAME!!! The first of the popular series, it was the best.
gerard way owns you Jun 11, 09 4:28pmGreat platformer, and a must have for any PS2 owner.
Stigmatised May 27, 09 1:26pmA classic among classics. Set up a series which would launch the company into success. So much fun in one game and you'll find yourself...
Symphonic Abyss May 26, 09 3:33pmEasiest and shortest of the Jak and Daxter series. I still liked it though.
BackgroundYour best friend Daxter was knocked into a vat of Dark Eco - an evil substance which could corrupt the world. Now he's been trasformed into a weasel-like rodent. The village sage sets the two of you on a quest to find another wise old sage who has the power to help Daxter. Your adventure will take you through twisted plots and magical exploration and discovery that will test your wit and skills.
- The first PS2 title from developers Naughty Dog, the creators of Crash Bandicoot
- A vibrant, imaginatively conceived and luxuriously detailed new universe to explore
- A cast of great characters, each with their own unique personality
- Engrossing storyline that unfolds as you complete various tasks
- Adventure takes place across a massive piece of continuous coastline--you can explore freely, with no loading screens and no waiting time
- Characters and environmental elements exist in real time and have smart artifical intelligence
Official URLOfficial Site
- Jak and Daxter Collection (2012)