BackgroundYour best friend Daxter was knocked into a vat of Dark Eco - an evil substance which could corrupt the world. Now he's been trasformed into a weasel-like rodent. The village sage sets the two of you on a quest to find another wise old sage who has the power to help Daxter. Your adventure will take you through twisted plots and magical exploration and discovery that will test your wit and skills.
- The first PS2 title from developers Naughty Dog, the creators of Crash Bandicoot
- A vibrant, imaginatively conceived and luxuriously detailed new universe to explore
- A cast of great characters, each with their own unique personality
- Engrossing storyline that unfolds as you complete various tasks
- Adventure takes place across a massive piece of continuous coastline--you can explore freely, with no loading screens and no waiting time
- Characters and environmental elements exist in real time and have smart artifical intelligence
Official URLOfficial Site
BlueMew101 and 77 others played Jak and Daxter
BlueMew101 and 343 others own Jak and Daxter
Sep 01, 14 2:13pm
Jan 28, 14 11:20am
So, I am reviewing my favorite PS2 game of all time, Jak and Daxter.
Gameplay: The main aspect of...
Mar 21, 13 3:13pm
Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy is not only a precursor to the excellence that is...
Jul 23, 08 12:37am
ilovenintendoAWESOME GAME!!! The first of the popular series, it was the best. JakandDaxter PS2
Jun 29, 09 4:57am
gerard way owns youGreat platformer, and a must have for any PS2 owner. JakandDaxter PS2
Jun 11, 09 4:28pm
StigmatisedA classic among classics. Set up a series which would launch the company into success. So much fun in one game and you'll find yourself... JakandDaxter PS2
May 27, 09 1:26pm
Symphonic AbyssEasiest and shortest of the Jak and Daxter series. I still liked it though. JakandDaxter PS2
May 26, 09 3:33pm
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Fantasy, Children's
- Developer: Naughty Dog
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Dec 5, 2001 Europe Dec 7, 2001 Japan Dec 20, 2001 Australia Dec 7, 2001