BackgroundYour best friend Daxter was knocked into a vat of Dark Eco - an evil substance which could corrupt the world. Now he's been trasformed into a weasel-like rodent. The village sage sets the two of you on a quest to find another wise old sage who has the power to help Daxter. Your adventure will take you through twisted plots and magical exploration and discovery that will test your wit and skills.
- The first PS2 title from developers Naughty Dog, the creators of Crash Bandicoot
- A vibrant, imaginatively conceived and luxuriously detailed new universe to explore
- A cast of great characters, each with their own unique personality
- Engrossing storyline that unfolds as you complete various tasks
- Adventure takes place across a massive piece of continuous coastline--you can explore freely, with no loading screens and no waiting time
- Characters and environmental elements exist in real time and have smart artifical intelligence
Official URLOfficial Site
BlueMew101 and 77 others played Jak and Daxter
BlueMew101 and 343 others own Jak and Daxter
So, I am reviewing my favorite PS2 game of all time, Jak and Daxter.
Gameplay: The main aspect of...
Jak And Daxter: The Precursor Legacy is not only a precursor to the excellence that is...
- Genre: Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Alternate History, Fantasy, Children's
- Developer: Naughty Dog
- Publisher: SCEA
Released North America Dec 5, 2001 Europe Dec 7, 2001 Japan Dec 20, 2001 Australia Dec 7, 2001