BackgroundA third-person action-adventure, the game follows the adventures of Bilbo Baggins as he treks across the dangerous plains of Middle-Earth in a classic good versus evil storyline. Based on J.R.R. Tolkien's novel of the same name.
- Based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit(tm), the prelude to The Lord of the Rings.
- Jump, ledge grab, shimmy, climb ropes and ladders, and interact with Tolkien's Middle-Earth.
- Explore a 3D world filled with expansive environments.
- Play through 11 massive levels in recognizable areas such as Rivendell, Mirkwood, Laketown and Lonely Mountain.
- Meet legendary characters like Gandall, Thorin and Gollum along your journey.
- Confront Smaug the dragon in the depths of Lonely Mountain.
- Deep combat systems combine the best elements of action, stealth, role-playing and puzzle solving.
- Battle over 30 different enemies in your epic quest to retake Lonely Mountain.
Hardware Requirements1 player maximum
8MB PS2 Memory Card required to save
Saves; 289 KB minimum
Analog Control Compatible: analog sticks only
Vibration Function Compatible
- The Gathering of the Clouds missing chain please help Jun 22
- Pole Vaulting? Aug 3
- Barrels? Aug 23
- hide & seek Aug 12
Xuvulmort and 11 others own The Hobbit
MnRdachshunds played The Hobbit
The first Hobbit game was released in 1982 by Melbourne house and was a text...