BackgroundA third-person action-adventure, the game follows the adventures of Bilbo Baggins as he treks across the dangerous plains of Middle-Earth in a classic good versus evil storyline. Based on J.R.R. Tolkien's novel of the same name.
- Based upon J.R.R. Tolkien's The Hobbit(tm), the prelude to The Lord of the Rings.
- Jump, ledge grab, shimmy, climb ropes and ladders, and interact with Tolkien's Middle-Earth.
- Explore a 3D world filled with expansive environments.
- Play through 11 massive levels in recognizable areas such as Rivendell, Mirkwood, Laketown and Lonely Mountain.
- Meet legendary characters like Gandall, Thorin and Gollum along your journey.
- Confront Smaug the dragon in the depths of Lonely Mountain.
- Deep combat systems combine the best elements of action, stealth, role-playing and puzzle solving.
- Battle over 30 different enemies in your epic quest to retake Lonely Mountain.
Hardware Requirements1 player maximum
8MB PS2 Memory Card required to save
Saves; 289 KB minimum
Analog Control Compatible: analog sticks only
Vibration Function Compatible
Xuvulmort and 11 others own The Hobbit
MnRdachshunds played The Hobbit
Apr 10, 06 4:11pm
The first Hobbit game was released in 1982 by Melbourne house and was a text...
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure (PS2)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Inevitable Entertainment
- Publisher: Sierra
Released North America Nov 11, 2003 Europe Nov 28, 2003
- A Hobbit Adventure - Steal The Dragons Treasure
- The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
- The Hobbit Trivia Quiz